Sunday, February 14, 2010

Just when you think all is going well

Dear friends,

Hope you all are having a wonderful Valentine's Day.

Just when you think all is going well something always pops up. Some say "that's life," and other's say "what will be will be."

This year, 2010, certainly began with a bang for me. First, my job salary gets cut in half, then I find out that my brother's cancer recurred.

I want to thank everyone who sent prayers for my brother via FB friends and on TWITTER as well as their continued support and friendship. It is great to know that people do care. What surprised me even more was the outpour of calls I received asking if there was anything they can do.

I remind myself to enjoy life while you can because you never know when it will be over. I am living life to its fullest, and of course to always remember to love and laugh.

Best regards,

Cindy Papale

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindy...
    I'm hoping that your brother shares your strong sense of determination and your ability to make the best out of a bad situation. (PS - I LOVE the recipes you included in your book, 'The Empty Cup Runneth Over'... now if I can just have you come over and cook them for me!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Glenda,

    I would love to come visit and you could make me the Cannon Ball Smoothie!

    Talk soon, and thanks for visiting me here on Cindy's Blog Talk

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete